Refreshing the Forsite App
Our team at Forsite are continuously updating the app and developing new features to make it easy for users to navigate and use the app!
Forsite Side Menu
Hi, *User's Name*
- Edit your profile
- View/Edit your contact details
- Add/change your photo
- Assign yourself to additional companies
Adding additional companies to your profile
- Users who work for more than one company can choose another company at check-in.
- Add companies before arriving on site
- Complete and view your inductions
- To be completed: Induction you are yet to complete
- Valid/Pending: Inductions that have been completed and valid or is waiting to be approved by the Site Admin
- View your documents
- Use your phones map functionality to find your way to site
- You can view what sites you have access to
- Details of the Site Admin
- Write down notes specifically for the site i.e. Alarm Code
Check in screen
Your main screen should be showing one of two things:
1. Looks like you're not at a monitored site
2. @Forsite - Head Office - Im not going to check in / Induction Valid - Check in
- Red Flag Icon
- Check in terms and conditions
- Set time Screen Icon ( i )
- The information icon on this screen tells users of the importance of setting the timer accurately
- Check Out Screen Updates
- The information icon on this screen informs users why check out is important
When your time is coming to an end you have 3 options:
- Check out
- Extend your time
- Once you have left the site, our app will automatically check you out.
Need more help or have any further questions? Chat to us via live chat or email on @ email@example.com
Download Forsite onto your phone
Updated 17.04.21 This article provides Forsite App download options for Users 3 options for downloading Forsite. Scan our QR code Open Forsite on the Apple App Store Open Forsite on the Google Play Store Prior: Settings required Next: Register ...
I've already completed my induction, why am I asked to reinduct?
So you're being asked to complete your induction again? Yes this is frustrating but there is a reason for this. When you have completed your induction through the Forsite app, we automatically grant a user access to the site for a period of 48 ...
Refresh the Forsite App
Phone doesn't work with the Forsite app?
Having trouble with using the Forsite app? Your phone may be out of date or it may be an operating system issue. OS 13.1.2 has reported issues that affect touchscreen, display and bluetooth and location services particularly in dark mode. Click ...
Register on the Forsite App
This article shows Users how to register themselves and their companies on the Forsite App. App versions: iOS: 5.1.2 Android: 5.1.2 Once you have downloaded Forsite and checked your settings, you can setup your account and your company if it has not ...