Forsite Sensor Installation
- Sensors are installed in Forsite monitored buildings to locate users via bluetooth at arrival to the building or in a monitored area.
- Forsite sensors have an average range of around 10 meters.
- Double-sided tape is used to attach the sensors to the wall, this tape will be provided in your sensor package. Sensors can also be attached with a screw, there is a dedicated opening on the back of the sensor for the screw to attach.
- Install at a height of 2m or higher to ensure that the sensor is not pulled off the walls.
- Your sensors will be labelled with a location and will have a unique sensor number. Please ensure the sensor is installed in this area to ensure that the correct location is mirrored on the Forsite portal. If you would like to change the location of a sensor, please inform the Forsite team who will then make the necessary location updates.
Have any questions on installing the sensors? Get in touch: email@example.com